sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

Talking with heart....

- We can't stay together...

- Why ?...

- Because I'm not for you, I'm so complicated and... you... you are so special but... but... I don't know...

- Why ? Why we can't get an oportunity in our lifes ? Why I couldn't be the One ? Why you couldn't be for me ? I'm so tired about that and... I can't continue with that... Why we can't see the passage of time together ?

- Because I'm not for you! I'm so complicated and I don't want complicated your life... you don't have to grow with me... Can't you see ?

- No... I Don't see that... you know why ? because I believe in miracle... because I think that I can understand you... because that I think that you could be the One. Where is the probLem ?

- My feelings... my feelings are the problem...

- Feelings... feelings always are the problem... But well... if you said that this is so much better I believe you... We can be friends I can try ;)


( I'm so greatful that nobody see this (: )

1 comentario:

  1. feelings are always the problem...
    it's true...
    but trying to be friends... it's very impossible

    ResponderEliminar